Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Month for Giving Thanks- Day 24

Day 24
Today I am thankful for three beautiful children, who flock around their mama like little chicks, who consider me their favorite place.  I am thankful for their daily requests for special time, with just them.  It is my earnest prayer, that even in my blazing imperfections and failures, I will point them to their Father's love with my love for them.  Father, I thank you for being MY favorite place.  Thank you for your forgiveness and grace, your mercy that is new each morning.  Thank you for loving me, in all my sin and wretchedness, and washing me white as snow by the blood of Jesus!  Thank you for blessing and entrusting me with four young lives and a precious man to pour into and love.  Thank you for the ways you use each of them to shape and refine me and to draw me closer to you.  You are the giver of good gifts!  May I never stop praising Your name and thanking You for all that You are and all that You've done!  Amen

No comments: