Monday, November 22, 2010

A Month for Giving Thanks- Day 20, 21, and 22

Day 20, 21, and 22
Well, just when I thought I was getting better, bronchitis really settled in, so I'm combining the weekend's days too.  But I am so excited that it's Thanksgiving week!  I am so thankful that Travis will have six whole days off with us this week, I'm positively giddy!  We got all our Christmas decorations up inside on Saturday night while my mom was here this weekend.  It just makes the house so cozy, I love it.  I am thankful for eggnog and Christmas music, for stuffing and hot rolls and green bean casserole, for pies and homemade whiped cream, yes food is a gift and the enjoyment of it even moreso.  Happy Thanksgiving week to all!  May you have safe travels and warm times with family and friends this week.

No comments: