Monday, August 25, 2008

Back home:(

I tell you what, this roller coaster ride is getting old and I want off! After spending the night at the hospital last night and progressing to 4 cm and 70% effaced, they sent me home this morning after no change during the night. I'm still having painful contractions about every 5-7 minutes. I'm really trying to rest in the fact that God has a perfect moment for this little boy to be born and trying to abide in Him as my source of peace and patience. I'd appreciate your continued prayers as we anticipate our special moment...whenever it may be.
Love, Sarah

5 comments:

Angie Brinson said...

Hang in there! I am praying that everything goes well with the delivery of your little boy.

My advise is to keep him in there as long as you can - The longer he is in there the better developed his lungs will be.

Jessie was born at 36 weeks 2 days and her lungs were not ready. She spent her first 10 days in NICU. We did not expect that and it was very scary.

I will keep checking for updates!

Angie

Candes said...

Praying for you Sarah. Sending tons of hugs.

JMR said...

Haven't commented in quite a while... hope you don't mind my commenting now!

Sending lots of prayers your way!!! ***Hugs*** <3 Jami

Michelle said...

oh Sarah I'm sorry you're going through this is he coming or isn't he?! Praying he stays put for just a bit longer so his lungs can continue to grow, and praying for some peace for you!

Beverly said...

Ahhh Sarah - I know how trying this time can be! I was in prodromal labor with Selena for so long before she actually made her appearance. I was soooo tired by the end - lots of sleepless nights. Hang in there sister!! It doesn't sound like it will be too much longer. Love to you!!