Sunday, August 17, 2008

36 week belly!

I can hardly believe we've entered the last month (or less) of my pregnancy, but then I look down at my huge belly and it's not so hard to believe. After our little excitement at the hospital the other night, I keep thinking it will be any day now. Such a mix of excitement and nervousness as we enter this new phase of life as a family of five. I am absolutely giddy at the thought of meeting my son, but I also know it's going to be a lot of work and we'll have long days at home as I try to balance my role as homemaker and mother of three. The Lord will be my strength though I know, I would be a fool not to rely on Him daily, moment to moment. So here you have it folks, what will possibly be my last monthly belly picture. Thanks for sharing in the journey! I'm thinking my next post will be full of beautiful Sawyer pictures! I've been having more signs of labor this afternoon, I've been timing contractions again since about 4:00pm, so we'll see. Hopefully we'll have another week or so, but there's no telling at this point. I'll keep you posted.


Love, Sarah

4 comments:

Katie said...

It was so good to see you today. I will be praying for your upcoming days as you keep that Sawyer in as long as he needs!

Amy... said...

You are such a pretty pregnant mama, Sarah!

Candes said...

I'm getting excited for you. I can't wait to see him.

Oh and congrats on the D60. I have a D50 and LOVE it.

Beka said...

Praying for you as you near your delivery day! We'll pray that Sawyer stays in there as long as he needs to be healthy, and that the Lord gives you strength. I can't wait to see pictures after he's born.
Love you, dear friend!