Thursday, May 11, 2006

Still Waiting...

Well, still no phone call about whether or not Travis got the job he's hoping for. I'd be lying if I said this wait isn't killing us, but what can we do. Travis really thought they would call last night, but now he's second guessing what the manager said on the phone Tuesday night. He thinks he may have said, "I'll call you in the next couple nights" instead of "I'll call you tomorrow night". He was so busy trying to say the right things, confirming that the manager recieved his transcripts over email, that he wasn't paying great attention to what the manager was saying. I get a little more doubtful with each passing day, but at this point, I'd much rather hear the news we don't want to hear than not know anything. I'm fully trusting that the Lord will carry us through and give us joy in whatever the news is. It's just this waiting, hoping, and wondering that feels so aimless. Please continue to pray for us as we wait for yet another day. I promise, I will let you all know just as soon as we have our answer. Thanks for letting me share this stressful time in our lives with you all. Sharing the burden with those who love us really seems to help.
Sarah

No comments: