Saturday, November 15, 2008

Couldn't Help Myself!

It's no secret to most of you that I LOVE the holiday season! I tried to wait til after Thanksgiving, really I did, but as you can see patience is not one of my strong fruits, so here you have it! If the music is too much too soon, feel free to pause my play list or turn off your sound. And to those of you who can appreciate that Christmas music is far too wonderful to only play it for a couple weeks out of the year, AMEN! Happy Holidays! (Thanksgiving included;)).

7 comments:

Mindy said...

I like your new page! I almost chose it myself!

Thanks for your encouragement!

Mindy said...

I can't find your email address?!

Maryann said...

Yeah!!! I love the Christmas tunes and the great look!! It's not too soon, our XM christmas station is on on the T.V. and that's nationwide!

Amy... said...

Preach it:) You know that I'm all for starting early because a months is just not long enough for the festivities! The Mindy Smith Christmas album is a great one in my opinion!

Katie said...

Love It! It is playing at my house too!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I'm already working on my Christmas background (I'm learning how to design my own backgrounds... fun!) and have my Christmas music already to go too. =)

Love your new design and that you're playing Christmas music already. My car radio is already set to the holiday station and I'm loving it. Also LOVE the new family portraits. You have such a beautiful family...

Debbie said...

Love,Love the new do!!!Following your blog for several months...Have shared with daughters and daughter-in-laws.....Mom to 4 grown kids and 9 grands under 7......We are christians,I have a son who is associate pastor,outside Milwaukee,Wi......Brooksidebaptist.org.I live outside Greenville, SC...The music selection is great....and your kids are beautiful,The Lord has truly blessed your family.