Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Can't wipe the grin off my face!!!

I can hardly believe it myself after four years without a car, but this mama now has some wheels of her own!!! My precious husband, for a killer anniversary gift (our anniversary is tomorrow), bought me a 2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L! It is simply beautiful. Low miles, a gorgeous pearlbrush sage color, leather interior, I'm just speechless. We had been looking for a couple weeks now and found this one yesterday for a great price. At a little after 1:30pm today, I was handed the keys to my new car, and I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face since. Thank you, thank you, thank you Travis! Words just aren't enough my love! Happy anniversary! There's no way I can match your gift, but I'll do my best to make tomorrow special for you. And THANK YOU Lord for this amazing provision! I, in no way, deserve this tremendous blessing.

8 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Sarah, I am SO, SO thrilled for you and now know why you've been absent from email this morning. What an incredible gift! I am so happy for you. Yeah, no more home-bound days for you.

The van is just gorgeous and I LOVED seeing both Emma and Chloe's car seats in the backseat. Congrats again!

Scott Criswell said...

Congratulations! I know you've been waiting for this for a long time. :)

We hope to see you guys this summer so you'll have to take us on a ride.

Grace & Peace,
Scott

Janene said...

I am so happy for you. What a great blessing.

Happy Anniversary tomorrow. How many years will it be?

Miss you-
Janene

Anne Marie Criswell said...

How wonderful! You really deserve this. Your patience has paid off. This is such an accomplishment. I'm proud of you guys. Enjoy your wheels. :)

Michelle said...

hey that's my van! LOL Same model, same year even, and same color! :) I love it too - of course after this road trip mine doesn't look nearly as clean :)

Deidre said...

Congratulations, Sarah!
You will absolutely love this van...especially with litte ones. I have a burgundy one.

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

I love it!
Now hop into that beautiful van and drive over to Idaho to see me - I've got a mug of tea and a hug waiting for you! :)

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Great gift! Your hubby sounds like mine: I got a Suburban for Mother's Day. So glad that you have a new ride.