Wednesday, August 02, 2006

36 weeks and counting!

Well, here it is fokes, the wonder that is my huge belly at 36 weeks of pregnancy. For a full monty shot, complete with an array of lovely stretch marks, you'll have to email me at my personal email and ask for it. If you don't have my personal email, you'll have to settle for this covered shot. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and all is looking great. To my surprise and delight, I'm already one centimeter dilated and 30% effaced! But before you get too excited, a woman can stay at this for weeks, but my doc seems to think it's a good sign that things are changing and doesn't see me going the full 40 weeks. We'll see what Chloe has in mind though. If I don't make it to 40 weeks, I'll try to remember to take a last minute picture before I head to the hospital so you can all see just how humongous I actually get before all is said and done. This next picture is just a fun shot we got of Emma this morning after my little photo shoot. She just couldn't be left out, so here's our little ragamuffin with her signature grin. This will be a great one for her wedding slide show some day, eh!

3 comments:

alane said...

Hello, I came across your site a few months ago and have enjoyed visiting it and reading your pregnancy updates and stories about your darling little girl. Congratulations on your newest baby to come! God bless!

Jennifer said...

Sarah, Oh my word! You look like you're ready to pop, literally! =) But what a beautiful, mother glow you have and you make it seem so easy. Hang in there, mama, pretty soon you'll be holding Chloe in your arms! =)

Anonymous said...

love her on my lap with my hand in her diaper my fingers would work magic on her tight little c--t