Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Already Showing!

I can hardly believe it, but I'm just 13 weeks along and already showing! I guess the newest little member to our family wants to make themselves known, and is doing a great job at pooching right on out! We are so excited to welcome this little blessing to our family in August. Hopefully we'll be nice and settled in our new home by then, if all goes well. Our move in date has been pushed back to end of June, but we're trying our best to be patient. We're seeing it as more time to save money. We hope you all are enjoying our new website. I'll try to keep it updated as regularly as I can.
Love, Sarah

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sarah, I love, love, love your blog! I can't believe how beautiful you look. Pregnancy certainly agrees with you! What a glow!

Jill Davis said...

I agree with Jen! You definitely have that glow! I will pray a prayer of continued blessing for your pregnancy.