Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Boy of Eight Months

First of all, know that there are MANY more pictures coming! I need to make albums to share here I think. We have been having so much fun this spring and I know you all love to see new pictures on here, so never fear, I am working on it. But for now, enjoy this little set of three pictures that capture what a boy of eight months does to fill his time these days.We have Sawyer's pack n play on the back patio. He loves the fresh air and we love the convenience of being able to do all our backyard activities more freely.
Any guesses what our precious Monk is working on here? Okay, I promise I won't use it as blackmail when he's a teenager.
Ah yes, a good ol' bath in the sink. Bathing is by far one of his favorite activities. That's all I've got time for right now, but keep checking back. I've got lots of pictures of the girls that will make you smile:).

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Sarah, this is so fun to have a dear bloggy friend with a baby boy the same age as Levi. I love your idea of keeping the pack-n-play up on the back deck. I need to start doing that. =) Sawyer is just adorable and I love to see pictures! Can you believe how fast our little ones are growing?

Anonymous said...

Soooo precious. What a squeeze.