Thursday, February 26, 2009

Six Months Old!

Today's the day my friends! Our sweet little peewee prince is six months old! Yes, that translates to half of one year, yikes! And I know I keep saying it, but the time is going too fast! It seems like only yesterday that I was marveling at my newborn in the hospital room, studying his every feature, rejoicing in every grunt and cry. It's really hard for me to think that this is my last baby, so I won't think it until I have to. We feel like a full family to be sure, some days and moments more than others, but we can't say for certain that we are "complete" yet, so until we can, the verdict is out. But enough about my emotional struggle as my baby gets bigger, just look what he can do these days! This video shows some of his rolling (the video was taken almost a month ago).
Sawyer is now sitting up, unassisted, with minimal tipping over, which definitely makes him more content during the awake hours. This video was taken just today.
He's been battling several colds in a row, complete with a bad cough, but we're hopeful that he's now on the up road. He was sleeping through the night before all the sickness, so we're really banking on a return to that schedule once the germs have left!
Blessings friends! We always love to hear from you! And happy six month birthday "Monkey"! There just are not words to express how happy we are to have you in our lives!
Love, Mommy, Daddy, Emma and Chloe

6 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Six months?! Already?! Wow, where has time gone? Sawyer is just too adorable for words. Happy six months little guy!

Anonymous said...

Too sweet Seed! He's getting so big, and yet he's still a little baby to me. I guess he will always be unless I have one more myself. Call me.

Kristin said...

Hold on to those moments...I'm sure you know how precious they are! My little guy is 4 months old and the time is slipping through my fingers...

Katie said...

I have to know why you call him monkey! He is so cute! I call Caleb monkey too!

Sheri said...

Oh Sarah, I love these videos. Precious. I too can't believe our little men are 6 months old. Ah, tears. I wish things would slow down or we could freeze time somehow, but I know our Heavenly Father has a plan. He will take care of us sappy mamas too. =) Hugs to you dear friend!

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

I can't believe it!!! What a cutie- I love the videos! G just started rolling over last week, and now I don't know where he is sometimes! :) Happy 6 months, mama-of-a-boy! Isn't it wonderful???