Thursday, March 13, 2008

Amazing Story!

In case some of you haven't noticed the new link in my "Blog Sisters" column, you simply must check out Confessions of a CF Husband. He's the first guy to make my sisters blog roll, sorry Nate! If that makes you feel weird, lets just say Tricia is my sister. Such a beautiful story of how the Lord is working in and through the lives of this family. Their daughter Gwenyth was born at just 24 weeks, just like my nephew Tayden, but their story is even bigger. Gwenyth's mother, Tricia, has Cystic Fibrosis and is in the same hospital as her daughter awaiting a double lung transplant. Mother and daughter, both struggling for life, and Nate, an amazing father and husband, holding the hands and hearts of both of his girls through the journey. They have such amazing faith, you will be blessed by reading their story. Please pray for this family! And if you haven't already, make your wishes to be an organ doner clearly known to those you love. I promise I'll be posting more pictures soon.
Love, Sarah

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Overwhelmed! said...

Sarah, I will go check out his blog. Thanks for the heads up!