Elise over at A Path Made Straight nominated me for this award, and I must say, WOW! Thanks Elise! You are one of the first people I think of to nominate myself, so I'm speechless.
Jocelyn over at ~*~Lothlorien, Realm of the Lady of Light~*~
created and gave these stipulations for this award:
"The reason for the title is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy... of knowing them and being blessed by them.
This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone. If you're going to do the award don't just write a few words and slap it on your blog. Write real thoughts about these bloggers and what they've been to you, and if the bloggers you pick have already been given the award, don't be afraid to give to them again. They deserve it as many times as it's given."
So, with that said, here go my nominations:
1. Elise, right back at you my friend! Besides the fact that you are an amazing writer and have a way of painting pictures with your words, it is the message in your writing that so inspires me. Your heart for the Lord and your family is a breath of fresh air every time I read your posts. Genuine, passionate, insightful, discerning. These are all words I can use to describe you. I look to you as an older sister of sorts, even though you may not be older than me at all. All I can say is, "Thank you!"
2. Andrea, reading your blog is like stepping into a river of wisdom, letting it wash over me, catching as many pearls as I can hold in my hand. You always give me a new, deeper way to look at things and make me laugh in the process, thank you!
3. Anne Marie, my sweet friend! Your gentle spirit is such a model of Christ-likeness to me. You have a true servant's heart, I don't think I've ever heard you complain, yet you are constantly laying your life down for others. I furthermore admire your heart for reaching the lost. Another sister in spirit!
4. Jenn, my accountability partner for life! No one can pray for me over an email like you can! The spirit of the Lord touches my heart through you all the time, with your encouragement and perspective. I love how real you are, no pretenses, just exactly who you are and how you're feeling. And you are the very definition of laying down your life for your friends. I know there's nothing you wouldn't do for me.
5. Amber(Seed), my "real" sister. There just aren't words for my admiration of you! You are so courageous, a model of peace amidst the storms of life. No one can make me laugh like you can, and there are few who know me better. Thanks for always giving me honesty, love, and your unique, in touch with reality perspective. God uses you to speak wisdom and encouragement into my life every time we talk.
6. Katherine, although FAR too young to be my mother, you have become my "e-mother" of sorts! Everything you write imparts wisdom and inspires me in that I can be more and more refined every day if I will be vulnerable enough to see my need. And your sense of humor is unmatched!
So there they are, please be encouraged and inspired by these beautiful women!