Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Grammy's Visit



We had such a great time this past weekend when Grammy Connie came for a visit. We went out to eat, went shopping, all the things we wish we could do together more often, but we'll take what we can get and treasure it in our hearts. She did such a great job flying all by herself for the first time, we were very proud of her. We're counting down the days until both she and Papa Lee come again in May! Emma misses her "Gammy" already.

I sure do love my Gammy, she gives great hugs and is so much fun to rough house with! She even gives me horsy rides on her legs! I sure wish I lived closer to her, I know she'd have me spoiled rotton! Nana comes next month and will stay for 10 whole days, I can't wait! Aren't I lucky to have two Grandma's who love me so much? Thanks for coming Gammy and I'll see you real soon. Love, Emma Gracie xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm sure both Connie and Emma loved their times together. Grandmothers (or Grammies) are wonderful and there seems to be such a special bond between the two. Love you and miss you guys!