Friday, June 05, 2009

Nana's Visit

My mom came up for a summer visit this week. It's always such a treasured time, having her here. We do life as usual, but it's somehow richer and better. Her extra hands and arms and heart are a sweet retreat, even amidst the usual tasks of a day. We did get to do something out of the ordinary last night however. Last night, just she and I went to a local fund-raising production of Pride and Prejudice and had an absolute blast! We sat in the front row, right in the center, such a treat! The actors were amazing, made us laugh and captured our hearts. It was such a good getaway for me. We love you Nana! Until your next visit...(Above: My favorite picture in our goofy photo shoot in the back yard!)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey Sara, I check your blog all the time too! Sorry I rarely comment, but well you know kids lol! I miss you, but love seeing new picture of the cute little ones on here!

Crystal

Anonymous said...

So cute. So that's where mom got the cute goofy photo from. I love it. Glad you guys had a fun time. I can't wait to see you again soon. Will you be down this weekend for Milo's birthday?