Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wild Olive Tees and Six Month Stats

Check out these adorable, stylish, and God Glorifying T-Shirts! If money were no object, I think I'd have to buy one of each! Thanks Maryann, for turning me on to them!
On another note, Sawyer had his six month appointment last week. Here are the stats:
Length: 27.75 inches long (90th percentile)
Weight: 17lb. 13.5 oz. (55th percentile)
Head: 18 inches (90th percentile)
He's my long and lean little man! Although you can see from these pictures, there's nothing lean about his cheeks:).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I want to bite his little head off. Ok, was that disturbing? He's just so cute I could eat him. Now I understand why some animals in nature eat there young. They can't help it.
p.s. how did you appt. go?

Katie said...

Great pictures! He is so cute!

Amie said...

Thanks for posting and for displaying our button for Wild Olive Tees. You have been entered into our giveaway.

And your little Sawyer is adorable!:)

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

Maryann said...

That does it. I'm coming up there to kiss his cheeks off of his face!!!