Sunday, November 25, 2007

Congratulations!!!

I am happy to announce that my brother Tyler and his girlfriend Kim just got engaged on Friday November 23rd! We are so excited to be welcoming this wonderful woman into our family, she and Tyler really were made for one another. She was completely surprised when, after a hike on snow shoes up to Lake Agnes, next to the frozen lake, Tyler told her he had a surprise for her in his coat pocket. She reached in and there was the box! He then popped the question and she said yes. The ring pictured here is not the ring, but the closest one I could find to it. If I could grab the ring in the middle and twist it about 90 degrees so that the accent diamonds weren't headed straight for the middle, that would be the ring. It's absolutely gorgeous, Tyler did a great job picking it all on his own. They haven't set a date yet, but I'm sure the planning will commence sooner than later. We love you both so much and are just over the moon excited for you as your lives will soon become one!

6 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Sarah, please give our congratulations to Tyler. What wonderful and exciting news for your family. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help out, ok? Congrats again!

Mindy said...

Congrats!

Patriot said...

Congrats to them - they look very cute!

Hi! I just came across your blog tonight. I just wanted to let you know about my blog. I host a new giveaway every Monday. Come check it out! Thanks!!

Michelle said...

congrats to your brother!

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

What an exciting time that is coming for all of you! She is coming into a beatiful family - I want you to be my sister in law! Wah! ;)

Beverly said...

What an adorable couple! Congratulations to them!!